John Wesley Ranch Retreat Center is a sanctuary of beauty with facilities and activities for all kinds of programs. With a capacity of up to 100 guests, the Ranch is perfect for most retreats, family reunions and events.
Situated in Divide, Colorado on 120 acres of the western slope of Pikes Peak, the Ranch boasts:
- A cottage, lodge, and bunkhouse that sleep up to 70 people
- Eight primitive campsites for groups up to 30
- Full size kitchen for group use, fully stocked
- Excellent full time staff to serve your needs
- Two ponds stocked with Rainbow Trout
- Marvelous sledding runs
- Quiet, beauty and opportunities to hike or snowshoe
Please contact us with questions and reservations. We look forward to seeing you!
John Wesley Ranch Retreat Center
21285 St. Highway 67
Divide, CO 80814
Phone | 719.687.2148
Director | email@example.com
John Wesley Ranch Retreat Center continues to be a ministry of
First United Methodist Church of Colorado Springs, Colorado, and has been since 1958.